Vistek return policy
Vistek offers a 14-day refund and/or exchange for most merchandise. All returns are subject to inspection and approval by Management only.
- Final Sale or Special Conditions apply to Special Order items, all DJI, Blackmagic Design, Wacom and Atomos branded product as well as consumables, printers, hard drives, and some professional items. See details below.
- Any item considered for a full refund must be returned in as-new, unopened condition with all the accessories and packaging in as-new condition. We believe strongly this policy provides maximum protection for all Vistek customers.
- Defective product may be returned to Vistek for inspection within 14 days of the purchase. Once our inspection confirms the item is defective, a replacement product will be provided at the discretion of Management and/or the manufacturer. (DJI, Blackmagic, Wacom and Atomos require a manufactures ticket number, see details below)
- All products are not eligible for price adjustment after purchase
- Vistek Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any return or refund of merchandise.
REGULAR RETURN PROCESSContact the salesperson listed on your purchase invoice at the location you purchased from.
For Online purchases, contact email@example.com
- Request a return and provide the Invoice number
- Explain the reason for the return
- Confirm the item is in as-new, unopened condition. If not, provide condition details
- You will receive an email with instruction and an SRT number
- Package up the product and follow the instructions for the Return to Vistek.
- Once received at Vistek, allow 5 to 7 business days for inspection and processing.
- An email will be sent to you with details and refund information.
- The total will be refunded in the fashion it was paid. If refunding is to a debit or credit card, it must be credited to the original card used to make the purchase.
- Cash purchases for more than $200 will be refunded as a Vistek Gift Card or by company cheque.
- If Management determines that an item is returnable but does not meet all of the terms and conditions for a full refund, Vistek reserves the right to charge a Restocking Fee.
- This fee will vary depending on the overall condition of the packaging, product and the value; the minimum restocking fee is 10%
- The Restocking Fee allows Vistek to resell the item as used or open box at a discounted rate.
Special Order Product
Vistek requires a full, non-refundable payment and your approval of our Final Sale Agreement before the product will be ordered in for you. Once we receive your payment and agreement, the order cannot be cancelled. All Special Order products purchased are considered final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange unless deemed and confirmed by Vistek to be defective.
Vistek cannot process a refund or exchange for the follow products:
- Gift Cards
- Memory Cards (open packaging)
- Software (open or seal is broken)
- Hard Drives (seal is removed, opened or used)
- Film and Bulbs
- Batteries (unless defective)
- Paper and Ink cartridges
- Special Order product (non-stocking)
Vistek will only offer a refund or exchange on a printer that is unopened with all manufacturer seals and packaging intact. The only alternative to this rule is if the printer is defective. In this case, it must be returned to Vistek for inspection. Once a defect is confirmed, an exchange will be processed at management and/or the manufactures discretion.
Since many of our professional products require registration at the time of purchase, please note that once a product is registered, it will not be refunded or exchanged as new. These items will be considered as used trade-ins and valued as such.
Used and Refurbished Merchandise
Items may be returned within 14 days of original purchase; to qualify, items must meet the terms and conditions for Regular Returns as listed above, excluding packaging and item condition. Exceptions will apply to accommodate the used equipment condition at the time of sale.
SPECIAL CONDITIONSBlackmagic Design Product Returns
Customers with technical or product issues must start by contacting Blackmagic Support directly. Support will diagnose the issues with the customer and if the device needs to be swapped out, they will issue an RMA for it. Blackmagic Support can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by phone at: (408) 954-0500 Once you have an RMA number, contact Vistek by following the instructions for a Regular Return as listed above.
All Wacom products are Final Sale if opened and/or used. If the product is defective or not working properly, you must contact Wacom Support first and obtain a Ticket or Case number. If they determine you need Service or a Replacement, they will issue a Ticket or Case number so you can contact Vistek for support.
Once you have this number, please contact your salesperson or web sales team. To speak with Technical Support, call: 1-855-699-2266
The manufacture requires that you contact their Support team before requesting a return from Vistek. Atomos Support will issue a ticket or RMA number if they deem you need Service or a Replacement. Once you have this number, please contact us with the information they provided to you and follow the instructions for a Regular Return as listed above. email@example.com
ZCam Product Returns
Customers with technical or product issues must start by contacting the ZCam CEO directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +852 2946 9738.
ZCam will diagnose the issues with the customer and if the device needs to be swapped out, they will issue an RMA for it. Customer pays one way shipping, and if a
UAVs & DJI PRODUCT
- UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) and DJI branded product are Final Sale.
- DJI product that qualifies as DOA may be exchanged at Vistek within 10 days of purchase.
- DOA = will not turn on or does not operate to manufacturers spec.
- All other Service or Repair issues must be directed to DJI only.
- Phone: 1-818-235-0789
- Email: email@example.com
- Ontario & Alberta firstname.lastname@example.org
- British Columbia email@example.com
- Nova Scotia firstname.lastname@example.org
Vistek is not responsible for any damage, injury, or warranty claim that occurs with or in connection with any UAV purchased at Vistek for any reason. These systems require careful training and preparation to use safely. Do not use a drone if you are not properly trained or qualified. Vistek Ltd. does not assume responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury due to the use or misuse of a UAV.
Please be aware that the purchaser/operator/pilot assumes all liability and is responsible for:
- Damages to property and persons from the equipment.
- Improper use of the equipment.
- Any indirect or consequential damage related to the use of a UAV
- Ensuring proper configuration, including Wi-Fi, and maintenance of the equipment.
- Complying to all local and federal laws which may regulate the use of drones in your area.
It is important to read and abide by Transport Canada's regulations - For additional information on Transport Canada's rules and to find out if it is necessary to submit an exemption form go to: www.tc.gc.ca/safetyfirst
Items received via shipment are eligible for return 14 days from the date received. Product considered for return are subject to inspection upon arrival at Vistek and must meet all the terms and conditions of a Regular return. Any merchandise returned via post or courier must be shipped pre-paid and only to the location it was originally shipped from. Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded unless the return is a result of an error by Vistek.
Any photofinishing item purchased is considered a final sale and is not eligible for refund or exchange. Vistek’s guarantee is simple; if for any reason you are not happy with the production quality of your prints and framed artwork we will replace it at no cost to you. Should any damage occur during shipping we will replace it immediately at no additional cost. Should your artwork change color, fade, or not perform as expected, we will replace it at no cost. *Please note: We do not accept responsibility for poor quality, low res pictures and or improperly cropped pictures submitted to us.
Vistek Ltd. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Vistek Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any return or refund of merchandise. Vistek also reserves the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time without notice. Please check back regularly.
Sales, Events and more every Week!
Events by world-renowned photographers and filmmakers. New product launches and time limited promotions. The chance to win great prizes and save on your favourite brands! Read more.